Have you been thinking to yourself lately, "boy howdy, I like Virtuous and all, but I really could use some new stuff?" Well, we've got you covered! We've added a whole host of new features. Here's the rundown of what you'll see this month.
It's here! Users can now create a processing account and create donation forms within Virtuous and post them to their website. To see more of what you can do with Virtuous Giving, check out our recent launch webinar.
New Gift And Contact Import Tool
It's also here! Thank you to everyone who helped as a beta tester over the last few months as we got the new import tool ready for prime time. With this release, the beta tool officially replaces the previous version of the import tool. If you haven't seen it yet, you can check out our beta release video for some key highlights.
There are a few things to note with this update to the Gift & Contact Import tool:
- Any open imports have been reprocessed so that they can be completed using the new tool
- This includes batches synced via the Virtuous API as part of an existing giving integration
- These reprocessed batches may have some records that need to be matched to the correct records again, depending on the data in your import
Now, everyone can process gifts more quickly and efficiently.
New Segment Import
Creating new Campaign Communications and Segments isn't too tricky, but what if you could create multiple Communications and Segments all at once? Well, now users can click on the Actions menu on the main Campaigns screen and select the option to Upload Segments.
The upload screen includes a link to the Virtuous Segment Import template. Complete the template to map Communications and Segments to any existing Campaign(s).
...And the Rest
As with every release, this month's update also includes a number of other fixes, tweaks, minor modifications, and assorted nudges. Among this month's assorted fixes:
- Now, the "Has Address" parameter in a Contact query will correctly identify Contact who do or do not have an address - we thought it would be better that way
- Some Admin users have received error messages when trying to enable integrations - not anymore!
- By popular demand, it is now possible to query for Contact Notes by the note creator
- The Gift Ask Status is now available in the Gift Ask Download from the Gifts screen. As it should be.
If you have any questions about these or other features, feel free to contact our team using the support widget in Virtuous, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.