Zapier lets you connect Virtuous to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections, called Zaps — set up in minutes with no coding — can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, Zapier offers many popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Virtuous to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "APP"
- Use your login credentials to connect your Virtuous account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Virtuous and Zapier.
Our Most Popular Use Cases Include
- Virtuous + Slack
- Virtuous + Shopify
- Virtuous + Gmail
- Virtuous + Stripe
- Virtuous + Mailchimp
- Virtuous + Your favorite cloud-based accounting software