Let's get linked! Time to set up your integration with VOMO!
To begin, you'll want to create new user logins in both Virtuous and VOMO. These logins will be reserved specifically for the integration. Creating separate user accounts for this ensures that your sync will not be affected if a user has to change their password.
- Create a new user in Virtuous for the integration. Make sure this user has Admin permissions. You will need to use an email address that you have access to, as you will need to be able to receive the invite to complete the setup. (Tip: if you use gmail, you can add a "+" after the first part of your email address — before the "@" — and then type in anything you want to create an aliased email. So, you could create a user with "email@example.com.")
- Create a new user in VOMO for the integration. Make sure this user has an Administrator role. It is not required for this user account to be the same as that created for Virtuous, but it is recommended as that will be easier to manage 😉.
On to VOMO
Find Virtuous CRM in the list of available Integrations
2. Connect your Virtuous CRM Integration via OAuth, you will need to be in the Admin Permission Group in Virtuous CRM to be able to connect the account VOMO.
When you get to Virtuous CRM, simply log in and grant access to VOMO to make the connection.
3. If the integration connection is successful, you will be taken to the status page where you can see when the integration was connected and helpful resources about what data will sync from VOMO to Virtuous CRM. (See help articles on instructions and data mapping)
4. The Login Settings tab has information about how to refresh the connection if the integration connection stops, as well as how to disable the integration and remove the connection. Note that the OAuth method for connecting VOMO to Virtuous CRM uses an Admin user in VOMO and Virtuous CRM, so if you want to change the user who authenticated it, you can do so by disabling the existing login/connection and reconnecting with a new login.